Number of ads: 6

Used Scania intercity bus from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category Scania intercity bus coming from Estonia. You may sort used Scania intercity bus by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Scania intercity bus coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Scania intercity bus page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Scania L 94, 2006, Intercity Bus

    Scania L94 VEST CLIMA, Euro 4Engine power: 269, Emission class: Euro 4, No. of seats: 35, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Intercity Bus
    2006 614,536 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    14,560 USD
  • Scania K 113 CLB, 1998, Intercity Bus

    Scania LAHTI FALCON, 13,7m K113CLBEngine power: 340, No. of seats: 57, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Intercity Bus
    1998 756,209 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    13,861 USD
  • Scania K 340, 2008, Intercity Bus

    Scania K340 OmniExpressFuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 335.26, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 55, No. of standing: 36, Gross weight: 23230, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14700x2550x3400, Color: valge, Body options: CD Air conditioning Auxiliary heating

    Intercity Bus
    2008 554,760 miles
    Estonia

    45,311 USD
  • Scania K 310 UB, 2007, Intercity Bus

    Scania K310UB6X2*4LB, Euro 4Engine power: 310, Emission class: Euro 4, No. of seats: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Intercity Bus
    2007 291,361 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    23,063 USD
  • Scania IRIZAR KEB6X2*4, Euro 4, 2007, Intercity Bus

    Scania IRIZAR KEB6X2*4, Euro 4Engine power: 419, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 6000+1500, No. of seats: 55, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Intercity Bus
    2007 516,122 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    42,515 USD
  • Scania K 124 EB, 1999, Intercity Bus

    Scania IRIZAR, 12m, 49 seats K124EBEngine power: 420, No. of seats: 47, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    1999 540,593 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    16,074 USD