Toyota Coaster

Price Excluding Tax
USD12,800
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryMini buses
Brand / modelToyota Coaster
Year2016
Meter read-out18,641 miles
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID47728C7A
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax12,800 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Date of latest inspection2018
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
DriveRight hand
EngineTOYOTA
Fuel typeDiesel
Engine displacement256
in3
Emission classEuro 5
Chassis Manufacturertoyota
Manufacturer (body work)Toyota
No. of doors1
No. of seats29
No. of standing0
Gross weight5,415 lbs
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
Colorbrown
Production countryJapan
Body optionsSeat belts, Folding seats, Air conditioning
Additional InformationFor more information please add my whatsapp.

Wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD

+86 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Skype: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WeChat: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Chinese
    • NO.518 CHENGJIANG, 200241 SHANGHAI, China

Company

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005

At Mascus USA you'll find Toyota Coaster mini bus, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Date of latest inspection: 2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Meter read-out: 18,641 miles, Amount of previous owners: 1, Drive: Right hand, Engine: TOYOTA, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine displacement: 256 in3, Emission class: Euro 5, Chassis Manufacturer: toyota, Manufacturer (body work): Toyota, No. of doors: 1, No. of seats: 29, No. of standing: 0, Gross weight: 5,415 lbs, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Color: brown, Production country: Japan, Body options: Seat belts, Folding seats, Air conditioning