Number of ads: 6

Used skip loader trucks from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category skip loader trucks coming from Estonia. You may sort used skip loader trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to skip loader trucks coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Iveco Astra, 1982, Skip loader trucks

    Iveco Astra

    Skip loader trucks
    1982
    Estonia

    On Request
  • Ginaf M 4243, 2000, Skip loader trucks

    Ginaf M4243-TSRegistration year: 10.2000, Axle configuration: 8x6, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 422.3, Engine displacement: 12600, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Color: Sinine

    Skip loader trucks
    2000 377,172 miles
    Estonia, Keila

    38,600 USD
  • Scania P 270, 2009, Skip loader trucks

    Scania P270 4x2+LIFTDUMPER+MANUALCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 12.10.2009, Axle configuration: 4x2, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 269.2, Engine displacement: 8867, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Max. payload: 9025, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 4300, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 315/80

    Skip loader trucks
    2009 237,364 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    22,107 USD
  • Volvo FE320, 2008, Skip loader trucks

    Volvo FE320 6x2+LIFTDUMPER+EURO5Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 26.05.2008, Axle configuration: 6x2, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 315.02, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Max. payload: 14350, Gross weight: 26000, Wheelbase: 3900/370, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 315/80 R 22 5

    Skip loader trucks
    2008 254,141 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    24,447 USD
  • MAN TGS18.360, 2008, Skip loader trucks

    MAN TGS 18.360 4x4+LIFTDUMPERCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 18.09.2008, Axle configuration: 4x4, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 355.27, Engine displacement: 10518, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Max. payload: 8825, Gross weight: 20000, Wheelbase: 4200, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 315/

    Skip loader trucks
    2008 238,606 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    38,015 USD
  • Volvo FL280, 2009, Skip loader trucks

    Volvo FL280Registration year: 01.2009, Manufacturer (body work): JOAB, Axle configuration: 4x2, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 280.08, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Max. payload: 8625, Gross weight: 16000, Body options: ABS Electrical mirrors Roof hatch Roof spoiler Disc brakes Heated mirrors Fog lights Retarder/ Intarder Electric windows Driver seat air-cushioned Fire extinguisher Air conditioning Engine brake Emergency triangle On board computer Adjustable steering wheel

    Skip loader trucks
    2009 123,154 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    15,206 USD