Howo dump truck for sale - China

Price Excluding Tax
USD11,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD11,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryDump Trucks
Brand / modelHowo dump truck
Year2015
Meter read-out32,001 miles
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus IDCC9A1109
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax11,500 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Unit Number1
Date of latest inspection2020
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Registration year2015
Serial Number1
Registration number1
Emission classEuro 5
CabinSleeper cab
DriveRight hand
Engine power504 hp (371 kW)
Condition Info/Guaranteeno
Tipping deviceFront tipper
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
Colorwhite
Production countryChina
Body optionsLED headlights, Retarder/ Intarder, Single bunk, Immobiliser, Air conditioning
Additional Informationif you have any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Howo dump truck dump Trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2015, Meter read-out: 32,001 miles, Serial Number: 1, Registration number: 1, Emission class: Euro 5, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Right hand, Engine power: 504 hp (371 kW), Condition Info/Guarantee: no, Tipping device: Front tipper, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Color: white, Production country: China, Body options: LED headlights, Retarder/ Intarder, Single bunk, Immobiliser, Air conditioning