Renault Premium Lander 450 6x4+Box Heating

Price Excluding Tax
USD27,511
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryDump Trucks
Brand / modelRenault Premium Lander 450 6x4+Box Heating
Year2008
Meter read-out175,227 miles
LocationOtepää
Country
Estonia
Mascus IDA571CDBD
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax27,511 USD
Tax (20%)5,502 USD
Price including tax33,014 USD
DETAILS
Registration year13.05.2008
Condition level grade (1-5)5
Axle configuration6x4
Emission classEuro 4
Wheelbase3500-1350
Suspension typeLeaf-leaf
CabinSleeper cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine power445 hp (327 kW)
Engine displacement661
in3
Max. payload29,487 lbs
Gross weight57,320 lbs
Cargo Space12 m3
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)4.76 x 2.37 x 1.1 m
Front tires / undercarriage remaining70 %
Rear tires remaining 30 %
Front tire size385/65 R 22,5
Rear tire size315/80 R 22,5
Body optionsABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof hatch, Sun visor, Chassis side skirts, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Adjustable steering wheel, Stereo, Single bunk
Additional InformationFor more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee
Manual gearbox
Total weight 26000 kg.
Emty weight 12625 kg.
Carrying weight 13375 kg.
Wheelbase 3500/1350 mm.
Full steel suspension
Box inside 4760-2370-1100 mm.(lenght-width-high)
Tyres leftover front-70%, rear-30%
Trailer coupling
Cruise control
AC
Box heating

MILAGE CHEK:
https://www.vegvesen.no/Kjoretoy/Kjop+og+salg/Kj%C3%B8ret%C3%B8yopplysninger?registreringsnummer=PD+27276

TRUCK TOTAL NETTO PRICE 23500 EUR.-

Valdur Rootsma +372 51 36 526 - EST,ENG,RUS,FIN
Juhan Rootsma +372 53 418 192 – EST,ENG,RUS,NOR,SWE
Rolf-Otto Rootsma +372 59 068 972 – EST,ENG
Keio Kütt +372 53 269 054 – EST,ENG
Priit Palatu +372 51 212 74 – EST,ENG,RUS,GER

For more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee

Engeros Otepää OÜ

+372...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • VALDUR ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish, Russian
    • Sihva k., Otepää v., 67301 Valgamaa, Estonia

Company

ENGEROS OTEPÄÄ OÜ
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Renault -premium-lander-450-6x4-box-heating dump Trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Registration year: 13.05.2008, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Axle configuration: 6x4, Meter read-out: 175,227 miles, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 3500-1350, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 445 hp (327 kW), Engine displacement: 661 in3, Max. payload: 29,487 lbs, Gross weight: 57,320 lbs, Cargo Space: 12 m3, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 4.76 x 2.37 x 1.1 m, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70 %, Rear tires remaining: 30 %, Front tire size: 385/65 R 22,5, Rear tire size: 315/80 R 22,5, Body options: ABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof hatch, Sun visor, Chassis side skirts, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Adjustable steering wheel, Stereo, Single bunk