Howo 356

Price Excluding Tax
USD13,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryConventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks
Brand / modelHowo 356
Year2012
Meter read-out48,778 miles
Extra optionsVintage
Locationshanghai
Country
China
Mascus ID821A08B3
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax13,000 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Tractor truck typeHeavy load
Date of latest inspection2018
Condition level grade (1-5)4
Amount of previous owners1
Fifth wheel typeAdjustable
Axle configuration8x6
DriveRight hand
CabinSleeper cab
Engine power13.4 hp (10 kW)
Emission classEuro 3
Suspension typeParabolic-parabolic
Vehicle's outer dimensions0
Gross weight220 lbs
Guarantee1 year
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
ColorGreen
Production countryJapan
Body optionsSingle bunk, Immobiliser
Additional InformationUsed caterpillar E70B for sale.

Very good condition.

whats app:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD

+86 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Skype: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WeChat: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Chinese
    • NO.518 CHENGJIANG, 200241 SHANGHAI, China

Company

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Howo 356 tractor Units, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor truck type: Heavy load, Date of latest inspection: 2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Meter read-out: 48,778 miles, Amount of previous owners: 1, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Axle configuration: 8x6, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 13.4 hp (10 kW), Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 0, Gross weight: 220 lbs, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Color: Green, Production country: Japan, Body options: Single bunk, Immobiliser