Howo 375 for sale - China

Price Excluding Tax
USD9,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD9,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryConventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks
Brand / modelHowo 375
Year2016
Meter read-out42,564 miles
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID541D491D
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax9,500 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Tractor truck typeOther semi-trailer trucks
Unit Number1
Date of latest inspection2019
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Registration year2016
Serial Number1
Fifth wheel typeFixed
Axle configuration6x4
Registration number1
DriveRight hand
CabinSleeper cab
Engine power1.36 hp (1 kW)
Engine displacement22.9
in3
Gross Weight2,205 lbs
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
Colorred
Production countryChina
Body optionsRetarder/ Intarder, Single bunk, Toolbox, Immobiliser
Additional Informationif you have any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Howo 375 tractor Units, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor truck type: Other semi-trailer trucks, Unit Number: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2019, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Meter read-out: 42,564 miles, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2016, Serial Number: 1, Fifth wheel type: Fixed, Axle configuration: 6x4, Registration number: 1, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 1.36 hp (1 kW), Engine displacement: 22.9 in3, Gross Weight: 2,205 lbs, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Color: red, Production country: China, Body options: Retarder/ Intarder, Single bunk, Toolbox, Immobiliser