Volvo FH500 6x2 EURO6+PTO for sale - Estonia

Price Excluding Tax
USD53,437
EUR 43,900
Price Excluding Tax
USD53,437
EUR 43,900
Videos of Volvo FH500 6x2 EURO6+PTO
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryConventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks
Brand / modelVolvo FH500 6x2 EURO6+PTO
Year2017
Meter read-out243,577 miles
LocationOtepää
Country
Mascus ID55D2F2A5
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax53,437 USD  (43,900 EUR)
Tax (20%)10,687 USD
Price Including Tax64,125 USD  (52,680 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor truck typeStandard tractor/trailer unit
Condition level grade (1-5)
Registration year23.10.2017
Fifth wheel typeAdjustable
Axle configuration6x2
DriveLeft hand
CabinHigh sleeper cab
Engine power510 hp (375 kW)
Engine displacement780
in3
Emission classEuro 6
Wheelbase3200
Suspension typeLeaf-air
Gross Weight59,525 lbs
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size385/65 R 22,5
Rear tire size295/80 R 22,5
Body optionsDifferential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, PTO, Twin bunks, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Cabin heater, Stereo, Exhaust brake, ABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof hatch, Heated mirrors
Additional InformationFor more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee

I-shift gearbox
Total weight 27000 kg.
Empty weight 10070 kg.
Wheelbase 3200 mm.
Suspension steel/air
Euro6
Tyres leftover 40/20/90%
Cruise control
Webasto
AC
Fridge
VEB
PTO

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/Rbdkdy7ukBQ

TRUCK TOTAL NETTO PRICE 43900 EUR.-

Valdur Rootsma +372 51 36 526 - EST,ENG,RUS,FIN
Juhan Rootsma +372 53 418 192 – EST,ENG,RUS,NOR,SWE
Rolf-Otto Rootsma +372 59 068 972 – EST,ENG
Keio Kütt +372 53 269 054 – EST,ENG
Priit Palatu +372 51 212 74 – EST,ENG,RUS,GER

For more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee

Engeros Otepää OÜ

  • +372...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • PRIIT PALATU

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Sihva küla, 67301 Otepää vald, Estonia
  • KEIO KÜTT

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
  • JUHAN ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Estonian, English, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian
  • ROLF-OTTO ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Estonian, English
  • VALDUR ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish, Russian

Company

ENGEROS OTEPÄÄ OÜ
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Volvo FH500 6x2 EURO6+PTO tractor Units, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor truck type: Standard tractor/trailer unit, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Meter read-out: 243,577 miles, Registration year: 23.10.2017, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Axle configuration: 6x2, Drive: Left hand, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Engine power: 510 hp (375 kW), Engine displacement: 780 in3, Emission class: Euro 6, Wheelbase: 3200, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Gross Weight: 59,525 lbs, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 385/65 R 22,5, Rear tire size: 295/80 R 22,5, Body options: Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, PTO, Twin bunks, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Cabin heater, Stereo, Exhaust brake, ABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof hatch, Heated mirrors