Number of ads: 15

Used trailers from China

Here is the list of ads from category trailers coming from China. You may sort used trailers by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to trailers coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Howo 4x2 head truck, 2015, Other Trailers

    Howo 4x2 head truckDate of latest inspection: 2018-12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 8800, Guarantee: 12, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Production country: CN

    Other Trailers
    2015
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    10,774 USD
  • Howo 8x2, 2014, Flatbed Trailers

    Howo 8x2Date of latest inspection: 2018.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Flatbed Trailers
    2014
    China, shanghai
    7d

    9,939 USD
  • Howo 375, 2015, Dump Trailers

    Howo 375Date of latest inspection: 2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Manufacturer (body work): howo, Axle type: 1+2, Max. payload: 50000, Gross weight: 200, Body work type: Fixed, Guarantee: 1 year, Tyre brand: howo, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Color: red, Production country: CN, Body options: Forced steering

    Dump Trailers
    2015
    China, shanghai

    10,000 USD
  •  华一(跃进) 遂道封闭式4方搅拌车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一(跃进) 遂道封闭式4方搅拌车Wheelbase: 3100 3300 , Gross weight: 9995, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 5995×2200×3380, Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  华一(重汽豪曼) 小型混凝土搅拌运输车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一(重汽豪曼) 小型混凝土搅拌运输车Manufacturer (body work): 中国重汽集团成都王牌商用车有限公司, Wheelbase: 3350 3500 3250 3400 , Gross weight: 9290, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6680 6780×2300×3130 , Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  泓力 cby2.0-550, 2016, Dolly Trailers

    泓力 cby2.0-550Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 2016, Front tire size: 180*50, Rear tire size: 70*80, Max. payload: 2000, Gross weight: 120, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 0.55*1.35*0.3

    Dolly Trailers
    2016
    China, 广东东莞

    117 USD
  •  华一 大运 6方搅拌车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一 大运 6方搅拌车Gross weight: 6430, Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  • Nissan PF60, 2013, Skip loader trailers

    Nissan PF6 ENGINE NISSAN UDProduction country: JP

    Skip loader trailers
    2013
    China, shanghai china

    15,000 USD
  •  诺力 EPT15, 2012, Other Trailers

    诺力 EPT15

    Other Trailers
    2012
    China

    1,733 USD
  •  华一王牌4方混凝土搅拌车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一王牌4方混凝土搅拌车Manufacturer (body work): 北汽福田汽车股份有限公司, Wheelbase: 3500, Max. payload: 7460, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6460×2255×3300, Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  华一 12方船用混凝土搅拌运输车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一 12方船用混凝土搅拌运输车Manufacturer (body work): 北汽福田汽车股份有限公司, Wheelbase: 4000+1350, Max. payload: 11170, Gross weight: 25000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 9345 9810×2495 2500× , Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  华一(南骏) 四川南骏五方搅拌车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一(南骏) 四川南骏五方搅拌车Manufacturer (body work): 四川南骏, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6860*2230*3290, Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  华一重汽王牌5方混凝土搅拌运输车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一重汽王牌5方混凝土搅拌运输车Wheelbase: 3400, Max. payload: 7460, Gross weight: 13570, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6460×2255×3300(2700), Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  华一 带附副发动机搅拌车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一 带附副发动机搅拌车Vehicle's outer dimensions: 9810×2495 2500×3774 , Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request
  •  华一跃进小型4-6方混凝土搅拌运输车, 2016, Tank Trailers

    华一跃进小型4-6方混凝土搅拌运输车Manufacturer (body work): 南京汽车集团(跃进), Wheelbase: 3100 3300 , Gross weight: 9995, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 5995×2200×3380, Production country: CN

    Tank Trailers
    2016
    China, 湖北随州

    On Request