Number of ads: 18

Used HFR trailers for sale

Here is a list of currently available used HFR trailers for sale at Mascus.com. You may sort the ads of HFR trailers by price, year of production, meter readout or country. There is also a list of all used HFR trailers grouped by model.
You can also learn about HFR trailers in Mascus Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • HFR Annet, 2010, Other TrailersHFR Annet

    Other Trailers
    2010
    Norway, Finnmark

    6,139 USD
  • HFR LINK 2-A, 2012, Other TrailersHFR LINK 2-ACondition level grade (1-5): 3, Registration year: 29-05-2012, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 26300, Gross weight: 35000, Brakes: BPW, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7360x2495x2600, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 7520x2600x4000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 265-70 R19 5 , Rear tire size: 265-70 R19 5 , Body options: Drum brakes

    Other Trailers
    2012
    Denmark

    15,412 USD
  • HFR 20 ton 7,7 mtr med lift, 2011, Curtain Side TrailersHFR 20 ton 7,7 mtr med liftDate of latest inspection: 20-01-2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Registration year: 28-02-2011, Axle type: 2, Brakes: WheelBase, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7650x2480x2700, Vehicle's outer dimensions: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : FrontTyreSize%, : RearTyreSize, : TruckExtras, : OtherInformation

    Curtain Side Trailers
    2011
    Denmark

    On Request
  • HFR Annet, 2004, Other TrailersHFR Annet

    Other Trailers
    2004
    Norway, Rogaland

    5,469 USD
  • HFR Annet, 2007, Other TrailersHFR Annet

    Other Trailers
    2007
    Norway, Sogn og Fjordane

    10,603 USD
  • HFR PK 24, 8,1 m. lang, 3 achser, 2x auf Lager!, 2008, Flatbed TrailersHFR PK 24, 8,1 m. lang, 3 achser, 2x auf Lager!Gross weight: 24000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8050x2490x1005, Body options: ABS 162

    Flatbed Trailers
    2008
    Germany

    9,868 USD
  • HFR 2-AXLE+LIFT+BOX HEATING, 2011, Box TrailersHFR 2-AXLE+LIFT+BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 22.07.2011, Axle type: 2, Wheelbase: 1810, Max. payload: 10550, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7 x 2.5 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Body options: Tail-lift

    Box Trailers
    2011
    Estonia, Otepää

    9,425 USD
  • HFR 2-axle+MULTILIFT, 2014, Demountable TrailersHFR 2-axle+MULTILIFTCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 31.01.2014, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 16220, Wheelbase: 5110, Gross weight: 20000, Suspension type: Air-air, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 265/70R19 5 , Rear tire size: 265/70R19 5

    Demountable Trailers
    2014
    Estonia, Otepää

    12,751 USD
  • HFR 3-axle TIPPER+BDF, 2013, Container TrailersHFR 3-axle TIPPER+BDFCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 04.04.2013, Axle type: 3, Wheelbase: 4000/1350, Max. payload: 22610, Gross weight: 28000, Suspension type: Air-air, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 265/70 R19 5 , Rear tire size: 265/70 R19 5

    Container Trailers
    2013
    Estonia, Otepää

    12,751 USD
  • HFR 2-axel+SIDE OPENING, 2008, Box TrailersHFR 2-axel+SIDE OPENINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 2008, Axle type: 2, Wheelbase: 3550, Max. payload: 12050, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 5.3 x 2.5 x 2.13 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Body options: Tail-lift Full side opening

    Box Trailers
    2008
    Estonia, Otepää

    4,990 USD
  • HFR 2-Axle+LIFT+DOUBLE STOCK, 2006, Temperature Controlled TrailersHFR 2-Axle+LIFT+DOUBLE STOCKCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 05.07.2006, Climate control: Refrigerated, Max. payload: 12310, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 4780/1810, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6.4 x 2.5 x 2.93 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 445/45 R19 5 , Rear tire size: 445/45 R19 5 , Color: valge

    Temperature Controlled Trailers
    2006
    Estonia, Valgamaa

    8,039 USD
  • HFR KK18 2-axel+Carrier, 2008, Temperature Controlled TrailersHFR KK18 2-axel+CarrierCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 13.03.2008, Max. payload: 11910, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 1810, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.03 x 2.51 x 2.92 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 445/45 R19 5 , Rear tire size: 445/45 R19 5 , Body options: Tail-lift

    Temperature Controlled Trailers
    2008
    Estonia, otepää

    7,207 USD
  • HFR HFR Kaerre 2-axel+LIFT+BOX HEATING, 2009, Temperature Controlled TrailersHFR Kaerre 2-axel+LIFT+BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 03.03.2009, Max. payload: 9980, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 1820, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.05 x 2.49 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Body options: Tail-lift

    Temperature Controlled Trailers
    2009
    Estonia, Otepää

    10,977 USD
  • HFR 2-axel+LIFT+BOX HEATING, 2009, Box TrailersHFR 2-axel+LIFT+BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 25.06.2009, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 10120, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.05 x 2.49 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Body options: Tail-lift

    Box Trailers
    2009
    Estonia, Otepää

    8,538 USD
  • HFR 2-akselinen, 2004, Box TrailersHFR 2-akselinenCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Registration year: 2004, Axle type: 2, Brakes: rumpu, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.35 x 2.48 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 265/70R17.5, Rear tire size: 265/70R17.5, Color: valkoinen, Body options: BDF container compatible Drum brakes Full side opening Rear doors

    Box Trailers
    2004
    Finland, Pirkkala

    5,544 USD
  • HFR 2-AXEL + LIFT + BOX HEATING, 2009, Box TrailersHFR 2-AXEL + LIFT + BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 05.03.2009, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 10200, Gross weight: 18000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7 x 2.49 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Body options: Tail-lift

    Box Trailers
    2009
    Estonia, Otepää

    8,538 USD
  • HFR KK18, 2004, Temperature Controlled TrailersHFR KK18Registration year: 03.12.2004, Insulation: No, Manufacturer (body work): SKAB, Axle type: 1+1, Max. payload: 11320, Gross weight: 18000, Brakes: trummel, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 3700/1810, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6470x2490x2730, Body work type: Jumbo, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 8550x2600x4000, Front tire size: 265/70R19.5-8mm

    Temperature Controlled Trailers
    2004
    Estonia, PAIDE

    6,930 USD
  • HFR, 2008, Skeletal TrailersHFRDate of latest inspection: 04-01-2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Registration year: 15-10-2008, Axle type: 3, Wheelbase: 1.410 - 1.310 mm, Front tire size: 385-65 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 385-65 R 22 5 , Body options: Drum brakes 13

    Skeletal Trailers
    2008
    Denmark

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the used HFR trailers for sale. If you are interested in any of the above used HFR trailers for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used HFR trailers you are interested in.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.