Number of ads: 16

Used Pegaso trucks for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Pegaso trucks for sale at Mascus.com. You may sort the ads of Pegaso trucks by price, year of production, meter readout or country. There is also a list of all used Pegaso trucks grouped by model.
You can also learn about Pegaso trucks in Mascus Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Pegaso 1233.20 Cisterna de Gasoil, 2000, Tank Trucks

    Pegaso 1233.20 Cisterna de Gasoil

    Tank Trucks
    2000
    Spain

    11,818 USD
  • Pegaso 1333 26.G, 1992, Curtain Side Trucks

    Pegaso 1333 26.GCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 1992, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 320.5, Engine displacement: 12000, Transmission: manual, Gross weight: 26000, Wheelbase: 4500

    Curtain Side Trucks
    1992 453,601 miles
    Spain

    11,582 USD
  • Pegaso 1215, 1990, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Pegaso 1215Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transmission: Manual, Gross weight: 5460, Color: BLANCO

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1990 223,694 miles
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1231.20, 1985, Curtain Side Trucks

    Pegaso 1231.20

    Curtain Side Trucks
    1985
    Spain

    4,727 USD
  • Pegaso 1217.14, 1989, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Pegaso 1217.14Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transmission: Manual, Gross weight: 9220, Color: BLANCO

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1989 152,607 miles
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader, 1987, Tank Trucks

    Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen SpreaderBody type: Other, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Registration year: 1987, Manufacturer (body work): Acmar, Axle configuration: 6x4, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Front tire size: 12.00R20, Rear tire size: 12.00R20, Max. payload: 26000, Gross weight: 14050, Tank volume: 10000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 10.00*2.50*3

    Tank Trucks
    1987 34,175 miles
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    32,500 USD
  • Pegaso 1088, Flatbed Trucks

    Pegaso 1088Axle configuration: No, Transmission: Colour

    Flatbed Trucks

    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 2323, 1990, Other Trucks

    Pegaso 2323

    Other Trucks
    1990
    Spain

    9,454 USD
  • Pegaso 1215.8, 2006, Beverage Trucks

    Pegaso 1215.8

    Beverage Trucks
    2006
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 7217, 1997, Other Trucks

    Pegaso 7217

    Other Trucks
    1997
    Spain, Valladolid

    11,818 USD
  • Pegaso 1223.20, 1989, Other Trucks

    Pegaso 1223.20

    Other Trucks
    1989 142,245 miles
    Spain

    7,091 USD
  • Pegaso 1331, 1985, Animal transport trucks

    Pegaso 1331

    Animal transport trucks
    1985
    Spain, Valladolid

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1337, 1991, Flatbed Trucks

    Pegaso 1337Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transmission: Manual, Gross weight: 10380, Color: BLANCO

    Flatbed Trucks
    1991 497,097 miles
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso EKUS, Flatbed Trucks

    Pegaso EKUSTransmission: Colour

    Flatbed Trucks

    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1234, Winch trucks

    Pegaso 1234Axle configuration: 4x2, Transmission: Manual, Color: AMARILLO

    Winch trucks
    347,122 miles
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 8.150, Curtain Side Trucks

    Pegaso 8.150Axle configuration: No, Transmission: Colour

    Curtain Side Trucks
    288,060 miles
    Spain

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the used Pegaso trucks for sale. If you are interested in any of the above used Pegaso trucks for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Pegaso trucks you are interested in.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.