Number of ads: 7

Used tractors Fendt 411 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2000, TractorsFendt 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 110, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 420/70 R 24, Rear tire size: 480/70 R 38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2000 12,300 h
    Germany, Heilbronn
    7d

    33,467 USD
  • Fendt 411, 2002, TractorsFendt 411Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002 11,400 h
    Poland, pl, Wilczogóra

    25,692 USD
  • Fendt 411, 2003, TractorsFendt VARIO 411 # 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 110, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 480/65 R24, Rear tire size: 540/65 R38

    Tractors
    2003 11,760 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    33,560 USD
  • Fendt 411, 2001, TractorsFendt 411Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 110

    Tractors
    2001 16,084 h
    Netherlands

    27,811 USD
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110.1, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tire size: 540/65-24, Rear tire size: 600/65-38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002 7,596 h
    Germany, -

    38,380 USD
  • Fendt 411, 2002, TractorsFendt Vario 411Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110.1, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65 R 24, Rear tire size: 600/65 R 38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002 8,500 h
    Germany, Risum

    36,458 USD
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2000, TractorsFendt 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 118.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 480/65 R24, Rear tire size: 540/65 R38, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2000 8,375 h
    Germany, 39319 Jerichow

    38,936 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.