Number of ads: 17

Used tractors Massey Ferguson 35 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 35, 1995, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 35, Cabin: Open

    Tractors
    1995
    Canada

    2,261 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, 1970, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 37, Front tire size: 6 00R16 , Rear tire size: 12 4/11R28

    Tractors
    1970 3,113 h
    Norway, Rykene

    1,638 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35 X, 1963, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35 XTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD

    Tractors
    1963
    United Kingdom

    4,581 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    3,500 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 35 X, 1964, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35XTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 38, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 1500, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 650x16, Rear tire size: 12 4x28

    Tractors
    1964 6 h
    Denmark

    5,173 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35 X, 1957, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35 XTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 55.74

    Tractors
    1957
    Hungary, Szécsény

    5,179 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35 X, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 35 XTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 35, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Gross weight: 1600, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 12 4-28 , Rear tire size: 12 4-28

    Tractors
    8,150 h
    Denmark, Låsby

    5,173 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, Reversible ploughsMassey Ferguson 735 MRWT - risteCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Reversible ploughs

    Denmark, Mern

    5,912 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35 D, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35 dieselTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD

    Tractors

    Denmark, Nykøbing Mors

    3,385 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35 B, 1960, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35 benzin Med StyrbøjleTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1960
    Denmark, Høng

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 35 X, 1970, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35xTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 38, Cabin: Open, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, PTO: 540, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%%, Rear tires remaining : 20%%, Front tire size: 600/16, Rear tire size: 12.4/28

    Tractors
    1970
    Greece, ΣΣ.Μουριων-Κιλκις

    3,534 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, 2007, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4535Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2007 5,600 h
    Austria

    36,723 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, 2007, Reversible ploughsMassey Ferguson 735 AXNumber of furrows: 5, Drive configuration: Mounted

    Reversible ploughs
    2007
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    9,037 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35 *zur Teileverw.*Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 35.35, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors

    Germany, -

    2,209 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35 B, 1961, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35 benzin Ny dæk,Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 35, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Tractors
    1961
    Denmark, Egtved

    2,660 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, TractorsMassey Ferguson 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Front tire size: Yes, Rear tire size: Yes

    Tractors
    1 h
    Sweden, Jönköping

    2,103 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 35, 1962, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Full service history: No

    Tractors
    1962 4,500 h
    Norway

    26,762 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.