Number of ads: 9

Used tractors New Holland tm135 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • New Holland TM 135, 1997, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland TM 135, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    15,424 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    18,912 USD
  • New Holland TM 135, 2001, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2001
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland TM 135, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM135 SSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 135, Top speed: 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65R28 vredestein, Rear tire size: 650?65R 38 Michelin

    Tractors
    2000 4,750 h
    Netherlands, Voerendaal

    36,155 USD
  • New Holland TM 135, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine power: 135, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2000 6,157 h
    Netherlands

    35,598 USD
  • New Holland TM 135, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland TM 135, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland TM 135, 2002, TractorsNew Holland TM 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 135, Transmission: Range Command, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2002
    Spain

    On Request
  • New Holland TM 135, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000 9,000 h
    Portugal, Póvoa de Santarém

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.