Number of ads: 6

Used Case IH 1455 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH 1455, 1982, TractorsCase IH 1455Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 146, Top speed: 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: Category 3%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 16.9R28, Rear tire size: 20.8R38

    Tractors
    1982 9,600 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    15,432 USD
  • Case IH 1455 XL, 1987, TractorsCase IH 1455 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 145.4, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 16 9R28 , Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1987 8,691 h
    Germany, -

    37,014 USD
  • Case IH 1455, 1980, TractorsCase IH IHC 1455Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 145.4, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980
    Germany, -

    11,958 USD
  • Case IH 1455 XL, 1990, TractorsCase IH 1455 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 145.4, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540/1000, Front tire size: 16 9-28 , Rear tire size: 20 8-38

    Tractors
    1990 5,900 h
    Germany, -

    12,528 USD
  • Case IH 1455 XL, 1990, TractorsCase IH 1455 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 145.4, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: 30, Front tire size: 16 9r28 , Rear tire size: 20 8r38 , Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1990 7,000 h
    Germany, -

    14,692 USD
  • Case IH 1455 XL, 1989, TractorsCase IH 1455 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 145.4, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 480/70 R30, Rear tire size: 580/70 R42, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1989 10,000 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    32,459 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.