Number of ads: 31

Used Rau trailed sprayers from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category Rau trailed sprayers coming from Germany. You may sort used Rau trailed sprayers by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Rau trailed sprayers coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Rau trailed sprayers page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Rau Phönix C50, 2008, Trailed sprayersRau Phönix C50Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Trailed sprayers
    2008
    Germany, DE-24217 Schönberg iH.
    7d

    35,515 USD
  • Rau Ixter, 2017, Trailed sprayersRau IXTER A10Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 1500, Tank volume: 1000

    Trailed sprayers
    2017
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    17,314 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau SpridotrainCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Trailed sprayers
    1996
    Germany, Euskirchen

    5,549 USD
  • Rau D 2, Trailed sprayersRau D2Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Tank volume: 800

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    910 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain 3800, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain 3800 lCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800

    Trailed sprayers
    1996
    Germany, 27239 Twistringen

    5,993 USD
  • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Trailed sprayersRau 800 Liter - 15 mCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Tank volume: 800

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

    2,653 USD
  • Rau Spridomat, 2007, Trailed sprayersRau SpridomatCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Tank volume: Yes

    Trailed sprayers
    2007
    Germany, 25813 Husum

    On Request
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVE 38Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%

    Trailed sprayers
    1998
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    9,434 USD
  • Rau PHÖNIX B 40, 2007, Trailed sprayersRau PHÖNIX B 40

    Trailed sprayers
    2007
    Germany, 186892

    21,642 USD
  • Rau Phönix C50, 2007, Trailed sprayersRau Phönix C50Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2800, Tank volume: 5000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%

    Trailed sprayers
    2007
    Germany, 37431 Barbis

    19,422 USD
  • Rau PHÖNIX B40, 2010, Trailed sprayersRau PHÖNIX B40Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 27, Tank volume: 4000

    Trailed sprayers
    2010
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    26,081 USD
  • Rau ANBAUSPRITZE 800 L, Trailed sprayersRau ANBAUSPRITZE 800 L

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, 2084

    1,352 USD
  • Rau 14M70, 1984, Trailed sprayersRau 14M70Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Trailed sprayers
    1984
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg

    2,332 USD
  • Rau Ikarus, 2008, Trailed sprayersRau A3800 IkarusCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Trailed sprayers
    2008
    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    8,879 USD
  • Rau D 2 1000, Trailed sprayersRau D2 1000L - 18m

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    988 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 2001, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GV 138Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 3600, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%

    Trailed sprayers
    2001
    Germany, Kunde

    11,653 USD
  • Rau D 2 1000, Trailed sprayersRau Feldspritze D 2 1000 ltr.Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 1500, Tank volume: 1000

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    2,775 USD
  • Rau Sprimat L 800 L 12m, Trailed sprayersRau Sprimat L 800 L 12m

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, 48154

    1,212 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 2000, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVP 20Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2100, Tank volume: 2100, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%

    Trailed sprayers
    2000
    Germany, MX03394

    11,098 USD
  • Rau Spridomat D2, 1990, Trailed sprayersRau SPRIDOMAT D 2

    Trailed sprayers
    1990
    Germany, 179821

    2,109 USD