Number of ads: 12

Used tractors Case IH 956 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH 956 XL, TractorsCase IH 956 XL VASK SELV TILBUD!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 90

    Tractors
    8,900 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    8,854 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL A, 1991, TractorsCase IH 956 XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 16.9 R26, Rear tire size: 18.4 R38

    Tractors
    1991 6,600 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    22,947 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1991, TractorsCase IH 956 XL Frontzapfwelle, FKH, DLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 95.17, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 7,600 h
    Germany, Kunde

    15,352 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1987, TractorsCase IH 956 XL 6cylTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 95, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 13.6R28 og 420/85R38, Rear tire size: 13.6R28 og 420/85R38

    Tractors
    1987 7,732 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    8,100 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL A, 1986, TractorsCase IH 956 XL ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 95, Engine displacement: 5860, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 4610, Tire Brand: Good year, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Rear tire size: 18 4 R 38 , Production country: DE

    Tractors
    1986 5,278 h
    Finland, Forssa, Etelä-Suomi

    13,806 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1989, TractorsCase IH 956 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 95, Additional Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Q

    Tractors
    1989 8,300 h
    Finland, Lahti

    18,997 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, TractorsCase IH 956XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Tractors
    10,000 h
    Denmark

    8,839 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1987, TractorsCase IH 956XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95

    Tractors
    1987 3,430 h
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    14,247 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1990, TractorsCase IH 956 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 340/85R28, Rear tire size: 460/85R38

    Tractors
    1990 11,200 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    13,198 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1989, TractorsCase IH 956 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Production country: UK, Additional Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Vila 2115

    Tractors
    1989 9,020 h
    Finland, Seinäjoki

    16,477 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL A, 1989, TractorsCase IH 956 XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 95

    Tractors
    1989 7,700 h
    Denmark, Skanderborg

    13,155 USD
  • Case IH 956 XL, 1988, TractorsCase IH 956XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    1988 7,846 h
    United Kingdom, Lanark

    18,343 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.