What should I do if I want to buy used trucks?
If you have found used trucks for sale that match your requirements, you should contact the sellers to start the purchase process. Use the provided contact information or fill in an online contact form to send a message to the seller. Please remember, that Mascus doesn’t own any of the advertised vehicles and serves only as a link between buyers and sellers. If you are interested in transportation or financing trucks, you can find the product information on the particular classified ad. Just click on one of the logos, to make your demand and to receive a quote. Mascus can also help you to find related services (repair, evaluation, rental transportation vehicles) or spare parts and accessories for used trucks, bus and transport vehicles – just visit Mascus Locator.
How to search for used trucks for sale by owner?
To find used trucks you can either browse all the classifieds in the subcategory or use the search form to see only those ads that match your criteria (brand, model, year of manufacture, price brackets etc). When looking for used trucks for sale by owner, you can register to have access to extra features, e.g. add classifieds to your favorites and contact seller without the need to re-enter your contact details. If you cannot find suitable trucks for sale, you may place a ‘Want Ad’. You just need to fill in an online form and your query will be sent to all the dealers that sell trucks. If some trucks matching your requirements become available, you will be notified by email or contacted by the sellers directly.
What should I do if I want to sell used trucks?
If you would like to advertise used trucks or other vehicles for sale on Mascus, you can place a classified ad. If you are already registered, you should log in first, and your contact data will be filled in automatically. You can also register as a dealer to benefit from the additional features and special prices. We strongly recommend to read our General Terms to get yourself acquainted with Mascus’ terms and conditions before you start advertising your trucks on our pages.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.
What are the most popular brands and model of trucks ?
The most popular used trucks for sale by owner on Mascus are:
- Volvo trucks: Volvo FH12, Volvo FH12, Volvo FL6, Volvo FH12 hook lift trucks, Volvo FH12 chassis Cab, Volvo FM9, Volvo FL10, Volvo FH16 timber trucks
- Mercedes-Benz trucks: Mercedes-Benz 1017, Mercedes-Benz ACTROS 2631, Mercedes-Benz Atego 1223, Mercedes-Benz Actros 3244,
- MAN trucks: MAN 22.240 DF, MAN TGA 26.360, MAN TGA 32.440, MAN TGA 26.400, MAN TGA 41.400, MAN 8.163
- Scania trucks: Scania R124, Scania P420, Scania R124, Scania R164, Scania P380 LB
- Iveco trucks: Iveco 260-32, Iveco 110-17, Iveco Daily, Iveco 330-30,
- Daf trucks: DAF 2300, DAF 85 CF 410, DAF 1800, Daf 1300 TURBO, DAF 75
- Renault trucks: Renault Premium 370.18, Renault Premium, Renault JP 11 - Spring Susp, Renault KERAX 380 DXI
- Ford trucks: FORD 3430D 7.3, Ford Transit
- Isuzu trucks: Isuzu NPR 400, Isuzu NQR
- Mitsubishi trucks: Mitsubishi Canter 7C15