Number of ads: 8

JCB Robot construction equipment

Here are all the classified ads with used JCB Robot, Robot 170, Robot 160 loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find other used models or all JCB Robot, Robot 170, Robot 160 loaders grouped by model.

ads/page
  • JCB Robot 170, 2005, Skid Steer Loaders

    JCB Robot 170EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 2545, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Open cab, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: Perkins, Engine power: 50.7139, Carrier type: Wheeled

    Skid Steer Loaders
    2005 419 h
    United Kingdom, Chelmsford, Essex, UK
    24h

    12,777 USD
  • JCB ROBOT, 1999, Wheel Loaders

    JCB ROBOT

    Wheel Loaders
    1999
    Portugal

    On Request
  • JCB Robot 160, 2006, Skid Steer Loaders

    JCB Robot 160Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 300000

    Skid Steer Loaders
    2006 3010 h
    Ukraine

    On Request
  • JCB Robot 160, 2007, Wheel Loaders

    JCB Robot 160Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 300000, Production country: UK

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 262 h
    Ukraine

    On Request
  • JCB Robot 170, 2011, Wheel Loaders

    JCB Robot 170Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel Loaders
    2011
    Ukraine

    On Request
  • JCB Robot 170, 2008, Skid Steer Loaders

    JCB Robot 170

    Skid Steer Loaders
    2008
    Ukraine

    On Request
  • JCB Robot 170, 2008, Mini Wheel Loader

    JCB Robot 170

    Mini Wheel Loader
    2008 890 h
    Romania, Tarcea, Bihor

    14,442 USD
  • JCB Robot 160, 2001, Skid Steer Loaders

    JCB Robot 160

    Skid Steer Loaders
    2001 2491 h
    Netherlands, Beringe

    8,826 USD

Here is a complete list of used JCB Robot, Robot 170, Robot 160 loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used JCB Robot, Robot 170, Robot 160 loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used JCB Robot, Robot 170, Robot 160 loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.