Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 2

    Used Essemko construction equipment for sale

    Here are all the classified ads with used Essemko construction equipment available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used Essemko construction equipment grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about Essemko construction equipment.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Essemko S 1413, 1995, All terrain cranes

      Essemko S 1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 58000, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, CE marked: Yes

      All terrain cranes
      1995 21,000 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      On Request
    • Essemko S1413, 1989, Harbor Cranes

      Essemko S1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Rear tires remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000

      Harbor Cranes
      1989 10,500 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      On Request

    Here is a complete list of used Essemko construction equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Essemko construction equipment that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Essemko construction equipment or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

    Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.