Number of ads: 499

Used concrete pump trucks for sale

ads/page
  • Mercedes-Benz 2629, 1990, Concrete PumpsMercedes-Benz SK 2629 putmeister pumiGross weight: 24000, Movement type: Mobile, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%%, Rear tires remaining : 25%% 25%%

    Concrete Pumps
    1990
    Belgium, Peer, België
    7d

    30,800 USD
  • Featured
    Meyco Poca, 2009, Concrete PumpsMeyco PocaPump type: Piston, Production country: AT

    Concrete Pumps
    2009
    Austria, Virgen
    7d

    On Request
  • Isuzu 42M, Concrete PumpsIsuzu 42MProduction country: DE, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Concrete Pumps
    5,000 h
    China, Shang hai
    7d

    65,000 USD
  • Featured
    MAN COIME 46M, 2008, Concrete PumpsMAN COIME 46MProduction country: IT, Delivery terms: CFR EXW

    Concrete Pumps
    2008 2,600 h
    Romania, BUCHAREST

    177,904 USD
  • Isuzu 37M, Concrete PumpsIsuzu 37MProduction country: DE, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Concrete Pumps
    5,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    48,000 USD
  • Cifa 3042, Concrete PumpsCifa 3042Gross weight: 14000, Movement type: Mobile

    Concrete Pumps
    2,631 h
    Netherlands, Holten
    7d

    19,458 USD
  • Mecbo Line pump, 2010, Concrete PumpsMecbo Line pumpPump type: Piston

    Concrete Pumps
    2010
    United Kingdom, Jersey
    7d

    41,798 USD
  • Putzmeister 37 M, Concrete PumpsPutzmeister 37MProduction country: DE, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Concrete Pumps
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    50,000 USD
  • Putzmeister 42 M, Concrete PumpsPutzmeister 42MProduction country: DE, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Concrete Pumps
    5,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    75,000 USD
  • Featured
    Isuzu isuzu pompa stacionarna do betonu, 1997, Concrete PumpsIsuzu isuzu pompa stacionarna do betonuPump type: Peristaltic

    Concrete Pumps
    1997
    Poland

    3,350 USD
  • MAN 32.360, 2011, Concrete PumpsMAN TGS 32.360 + TAPIS THEAM 16MGross weight: 32000, Movement type: Mobile, Pump power: 265, Pump information: Power: 265 kW (360 HP)

    Concrete Pumps
    2011
    Belgium, HANDZAME, België
    7d

    61,043 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz 46M, Concrete PumpsMercedes-Benz 46MProduction country: DE, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Concrete Pumps
    5,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    155,000 USD
  • Brinkmann EMS, 2014, Concrete PumpsBrinkmann EMSPump information: Field of application: construction Applicable material: concrete

    Concrete Pumps
    2014 1,947 h
    Poland, pl, Turowice
    7d

    17,906 USD
  • DAF cf410 WAITZINGER 42M LIEBHERR, 2011, Concrete PumpsDAF cf410 WAITZINGER 42M LIEBHERRCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 37500, Movement type: Mobile, Pump power type: Diesel, Pump power: 302, Pump information: Power: 302 kW (410 HP), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70% / 70%% 70% / 70%% , Rear tires remaining : 50% / 50%% 50% / 50%%

    Concrete Pumps
    2011
    Netherlands, Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, Nederland
    7d

    172,900 USD
  • Featured
    Putzmeister BSA 1005 D, 2006, Concrete PumpsPutzmeister BSA 1005-D / 2006 / 444 HoursPump type: Piston

    Concrete Pumps
    2006 444 h
    Spain, Reus

    On Request
  • Mercedes-Benz Arocs 4142 8x4 E6 JunJin JXRZ47-5.16HP concrete pu, Concrete PumpsMercedes-Benz Arocs 4142 8x4 E6 JunJin JXRZ47-5.16HP concrete puGross weight: 41000, Movement type: Mobile, Pump power: 420, Pump information: Power: 420 kW (571 HP), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100% / 100%%, Rear tires remaining : 100% / 100%% 100% /%

    Concrete Pumps

    Netherlands, Hoogerheide, Nederland

    328,010 USD
  • On Request
  • Other EKTOXEFTIS B4D, 2019, Concrete PumpsOther EKTOXEFTIS B4DCE marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 980, Max horizontal reach: 30000, Max vertical reach: 10000, Movement type: Mobile, Pump power type: Diesel, Pump power: 14.7, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2.2 x 1.64 x 1.8 , Emission level: Stage V, Pump type: Piston, Pump information: -Κινητήρας πετρελαίου : 2G40 (HATZ DIESEL) -Εφαρ

    Concrete Pumps
    2019
    Greece, Αθήνα, Πειραιώς 203

    18,902 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz 2631, 2001, Concrete PumpsMercedes-Benz 2631 mit Putzmeister BSF 28 16HCE marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Certificates: CE

    Concrete Pumps
    2001
    Germany

    On Request
  • Astra HD8 84.48 BETONP. CIFA MK 28-EV647RN, 2007, Concrete PumpsAstra HD8 84.48 BETONP. CIFA MK 28-EV647RNGross weight: 40

    Concrete Pumps
    2007 2,239 h
    Italy

    On Request