Number of ads: 8

Used Scania reefer Trucks from Spain

Here is the list of ads from category Scania reefer Trucks coming from Spain. You may sort used Scania reefer Trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Scania reefer Trucks coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Scania reefer Trucks page in the Brands section.

Show description >> Hide description

Here is the list of ads from category Scania reefer Trucks coming from Spain. You may sort used Scania reefer Trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Scania reefer Trucks coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Scania reefer Trucks page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Scania P 270, 2007, Reefer Trucks

    Scania P 270Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Axle configuration: 4x2, Gross weight: 8500

    Reefer Trucks
    2007 575,390 miles
    Spain, Lorca

    37,462 USD
  • Scania 94 D 230, 2001, Reefer Trucks

    Scania 94 D 230Registration year: 2001, Manufacturer (body work): THERMO KING, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 230, Engine displacement: 8970, Color: BLANCO

    Reefer Trucks
    2001 426,261 miles
    Spain

    15,219 USD
  • Scania P 280, Reefer Trucks

    Scania P 280Date of latest inspection: RegistrationYear, : WheelBase, Engine power: 280, Transmission: GrossWeight, : CargoSpaceDimensions, Front tire size: RearTyreSize, Color: TruckExtras

    Reefer Trucks
    46,143 miles
    Spain, Madrid

    On Request
  • Scania P 360, Reefer Trucks

    Scania P360 6X2Date of latest inspection: RegistrationYear, : WheelBase, Engine power: 360, Transmission: GrossWeight, : CargoSpaceDimensions, Front tire size: RearTyreSize, Color: TruckExtras

    Reefer Trucks
    305,590 miles
    Spain, Lugo

    On Request
  • Scania 94 C 310, 1991, Reefer Trucks

    Scania C 94C310Axle configuration: 6x2, Engine power: 310, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Reefer Trucks
    1991 758,073 miles
    Spain, Alcorcon

    19,317 USD
  • Scania R 480, 2010, Reefer Trucks

    Scania R480Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Axle configuration: 6x2, Gross weight: 13000

    Reefer Trucks
    2010 613,293 miles
    Spain, Lorca

    44,487 USD
  • Scania P 360, Reefer Trucks

    Scania P360 6X2Date of latest inspection: RegistrationYear, : WheelBase, Engine power: 360, Transmission: GrossWeight, : CargoSpaceDimensions, Front tire size: RearTyreSize, Color: TruckExtras

    Reefer Trucks
    637,092 miles
    Spain, Madrid

    On Request
  • Scania P 420, 2005, Reefer Trucks

    Scania P 420Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 419

    Reefer Trucks
    2005 815,239 miles
    Spain, Alcorcon

    19,317 USD