Number of ads: 15

Used dumpers Thwaites 9000 for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used dumpers construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Featured
    Thwaites 9000, 2008, Site DumpersThwaites 9000Original color: OUI

    Site Dumpers
    2008 4,430 h
    France, LHOMMAIZE

    18,912 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2010, Site DumpersThwaites 10t dumper

    Site Dumpers
    2010 4,304 h
    United Kingdom, Thatcham

    11,159 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2012, Site DumpersThwaites 9000

    Site Dumpers
    2012
    United Kingdom, Carlisle

    16,739 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2011, Site DumpersThwaites 9000Gross weight: 5360, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 9000, Engine power: 112.85, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Site Dumpers
    2011 3,240 h
    Belgium, Sint-Katelijne-Waver

    17,243 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2005, Site DumpersThwaites 9000

    Site Dumpers
    2005 5,179 h
    United Kingdom

    9,842 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2008, Site DumpersThwaites 9000Date of latest inspection: 22/10/19, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 4680, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 9000, Engine: Perkins, Transmission: Powershuttle, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original color: Yellow, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 / 60%, Rear tires remaining : 90 / 40%, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2008 4,258 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City

    9,846 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2016, Site DumpersThwaites 9000Gross weight: 4740, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 9000, Engine power: 74.78, Transmission: Manual, Tire Brand: Mixed, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2016 1,328 h
    United Kingdom, United Kingdom

    On Request
  • Thwaites 9000, 2014, Dump trailersThwaites 9000SCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 5400, Max. load capacity: 9e+009, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YES, Tire Brand: 500-60-22.5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Certificates: CE

    Dump trailers
    2014 2,023 h
    United Kingdom

    21,662 USD
  • 11,681 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites 9000 Mach 690Gross weight: 4740, CE marked: Yes, Max. working load: 9000, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 115.57, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-

    Site Dumpers
    2015 1,439 h
    United Kingdom, Somerset, UK

    22,253 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2008, Site DumpersThwaites 9000

    Site Dumpers
    2008 5,034 h
    United Kingdom, Thatcham

    10,175 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2007, Site DumpersThwaites 9000Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Date of latest inspection: 20/11/2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Original color: yes

    Site Dumpers
    2007 4,000 h
    Ireland, Dublin

    13,071 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites 9000Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 4740

    Site Dumpers
    2015 750 h
    United Kingdom, Doublebois

    29,539 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2007, Site DumpersThwaites 9000 7.23

    Site Dumpers
    2007
    Ireland

    On Request
  • Thwaites 9000, 2003, Site DumpersThwaites 9000 9 tonne wiel dumper site dumper with cab

    Site Dumpers
    2003 4,387 h
    Netherlands

    16,131 USD